Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Hmmm...Just came home from Shangrila.. It started out with me going to the computers section upstairs, kinda looked around. Then I went to Brochiere to find some game CD. This is where me and Pau usually go to buy some cheap game, can't afford buying one in Datablitz... 2000 pesos plus? The hell..well anyway, Went to the sales girl and asked if they had that game that had a bald guy in it with two guns...hmmm...
Me:Miss meron ba kayong "the Punisher"?
Miss: Ah wala na kami nun eh, out of stock...
Me: Ah ok... pero yung yung guy na kalbo na may baril?
MIss: Ah! Baka Hitman yung sinasabi mo...
True enough that was the game's name..All I could remember was that I read it's review on some issue of game's master...Hmm..Oh Well.. I just bought and went on my way..
We were going to eat at Cravings...While waiting I saw Cesar Montano and his wife Sunshine Cruz... Wow..Didn't know Sunshine was so thin? Hmm...
Finished eating there and went to Headzone for a Haircut..
After that my Tita came and we ate puto bungbong...
izsquall at 12/29/2004