Friday, January 14, 2005

Alicia Keys' song karma is running through my head again right now... Hmmm...Ayaw maalis...

Today we had our quiz in Math, it was sorta easy...areas...Hmm...I dunno..
Next was that long test in English, Miss Lally got some time from our History class.
Then we called back Miss Cecil and continued to present our own "masterpieces".

Mine was the robot gundam I gave my mom as a gift way back 1999,made of carton, stapler,glue,paper, and color pens. Galing nga eh...it's still intact even after all these years.. i'm glad some of my classmates appreciated it..

For your info, when I was a kid, (around 8-12 years) I made so many junk arts or robots, planes, lego models, the works... and I'd jump on my bed, cut paper here, staple carton there, glue something here...hahaha...My bed was actually like my own workplace, sometimes I'd sleep with glue or staplers on my bedsheets..hahaha...

As far as I remember, I have made 3 Gundams, 3 lifesize Guns(AA batteries as ammo), (m16,revolver,commando) 1 Evangelion robot, and maybe around a dozen or more Lego spaceships that were like 2 feet long and could be disassembled into 5-6 individual jets/crafts.. I think there's more...I just can't recall... With just T.V as entertainment (and my dogs) no wonder I had so much inspiration to make all these..

Sigh...those were the days...while some kids play outside or play with their video games during summer, I was in my room making all my own toys come to life, I even call some of them my "dream" toys... My lola would even hide the stapler coz I was like using it all the time, and it might run out of bala...Memories...

I miss the old days...

izsquall at 1/14/2005

1comments

1 Comments

at 12:53 PM Blogger insane_orange said...

Ahahah. Stapler boy.

 

Post a Comment