Saturday, January 08, 2005
I finally have a clicker (Beiter)!!! Yessss!!!
Mas pinili ko yung clicker because Coach said I won't be able to use stabilizers this coming NCR Meet, Mas kailangan ko daw ang clicker, mas tataas daw ang score ko..so I bought it instead of the stabilizers..
After the NCR meet, there's the national Outdoor tournament (30-50 metres)
Good thing the NCR meet is just single face!! hahaha.. I suck at triple face..
Ngayon, kelangan ko paputol yung arrows ko next week kasi its too long for me..
I also fixed 2 of my arrows!! yahoo! Now I have 4...
I also have this problem with my bow arm..It keeps going down when I release the arrow, while it should be straight at all times.. I need Coachi!!
For you guys who don't know what a clicker is...
This Clicker (Beiter) costs P900... So expensive!!!
izsquall at 1/08/2005