Thursday, January 06, 2005
Question # 3
-Taken from Ate Caren's "Three Things for Three Kings"
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) Nathan
2) Nates
3) N.T.
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) I'm an Archer
2) I'm simple
3) I'm a musician
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) My Hair
2) Being shy
3) My hair again
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) Natural Calamities
2) Freakin' bugs
3) Failing mark
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) Keys
2) Rosary
3) Cellphone
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) Shirt
2) Maong pants
3) Rubber shoes
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS (at the moment):
1) Rivermaya
2) Kitchie Nadal
3) Alicia Keys
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1) Wag na wag mo sasabihin - Kitchie Nadal
2) Karma - Alicia Keys
3) Balisong - Rivermaya
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1) Going out more often
2) Shooting at 70 metres with a fully customized recurve bow
3) Going to Pau's house! In Malabon...
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1) Understanding
2) Trust
3) Honesty
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1) I'm an archer (real one)
2) I play the sax
3) I play the sax like Kenny G. does ( I wish.... )
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1) Neck
2) Hair
3) Eyes
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1) Dance
2) Play volleyball properly
3) Play a note for 1 minute non-stop with my sax
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1) Archery
2) Surfin' the net
3) Listening to the radio
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Shoot at the archery range
2) Go to the mall
3) Order a new set of arrows from coach
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1) Archery
2) Business
3) Musician
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1) My friend's place
2) Bohol
3) Venice
THREE KID'S NAMES:
1) Resha
2) Carmina
3) Dylan
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Get a Gold from a tournament in archery
2) Be with all my closest friends old and new
3) Say I love you to the people who deserve it
izsquall at 1/06/2005