Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Hmmm... It's evening again...
Andami ko pang gustong gawin...
Like, read a book and fix this blog of mine...
Can't find a decent site to download cool blog templates...Hmm...
Tomorrow...Kelangan ko pa gawin yung stuff about the Iliad... And there's Filipino again....Hmmm... Di ko trip yung teacher namin.... Can't deny it anymore.
After school, we have a mini concert for those PAASCU people...An all sax band..Well, we got a guitarist and a bassist for the job too...
All I wanna do now is go to the range and have a few ends of shooting...
I need to practice you know... Another tournaments coming up....
Indoor invitational in San Jacinto Libis actually...Our own ground...
Nakakahiya naman siguro if I don't get a medal...Especially now that I got a new bow...
Speaking of.... 
That bow she's holding is exactly the same bow I had for my birthday just a week ago...Except the stabilizers...(the orange rods) my stabs are silver...
It's my pride and beauty....
Don't mind asking how much it costs....
izsquall at 9/28/2005