Friday, October 14, 2005
Hey....guess what...? Gabi nanaman..
Now...what happened this week...
Oh yeah, this week was my "exam" week..
Kinda easy, except for Math and Filipino...
Our teacher in Fil didn't even bother teaching half (2/3) of what was on that question sheet...yeah...shit...
How the Hell are you suppose to answer that..?!
Yesterday, went to the Range...shot a few rounds...
Just found out we had money rewards in our Globe account
I'm actualy wondering what i'll spend it for....
It may be....
1. Bow Stand = P600
2. Straight V Bar = P1000?
3. Arrows, I don't know which kind,
Carbon = P1000
X7 = P800
Alum 1716 = P500-600
4. Button (Plunger) = P2000
These are all consider as "immediate" items...
Bdw, Coach and Coachie said I could get a chance in joining the ASEAN Games Next year...woah! reallllyyy.....
Ewan ko ba...Parang...Anlaki ng problema ko sa gamit ko... Parang kahit ano mangyari, nagagandahan parin ako sa bow ni Paulie kesa sakin...Siguro kasi yung sa stabs ko...Hmfff!!!
Here's a pic of some archer Gals....Hehe...
izsquall at 10/14/2005