Friday, March 17, 2006
Wow... It's really been a while! Tagal ko na di nagpost..hahaha..
FYI, I passed DLSU and UST.
Sayang, didn't make it to Ateneo..Grrr.
It's just a day before our Graduation, ok ba? Fast-track..hahaha..
It's late at night again, and I don't know what to do...
Tomorrow I have an orientation in DLSU pa, Economics stuff..
Oh yeah, I took up Bachelor of Arts, major in Economics and BSC, major in Marketing Management. What the hell am I getting myself into..
Nga pala, We LSGH won sa NCR meet '06 last Feb28-mar3
I won Gold sa 50m. Gold Olympic round and Silver Sa Overall Qualifying.
Badtrip kung saan 30m dun wala ako medal, 4th ako...hahaha..
Punta kami ni Raffy sa Naga City, it's where the Palarong Pambansa's gonna be held.
Last year diba Iloilo kami..hehehe..
Right now, all I wanna do is shoot 70m in recurve. Ayaw ko na magstandaaarrrddd!!
izsquall at 3/17/2006
2 Comments
- at 3:36 PM insane_orange said...
Dude, ambagal mo mag post. o..0
- at 4:12 AM Joshua P. said...
Oo nga.
BEK...! XD
